Followers

Thursday 15 March 2012

Little Dragon

I found this little chart in my stash and just had to stitch him. 
It's called "Christmas Surprise 2005"
 by Jennifer Ailman-Smith of Dragon Dreams. 
I think I might make him into a Christmas Card, 
or a Christmas Ornament.  I'm not sure which yet!

Dragon with Christmas Stocking.


- ooOoo -


Last Saturday, I went on a walk with my friends starting at
Wire Mill Dam.  
As usual I took lots of photo's, and here are just a few.


The birds are Chaffinch, Moorhen and Mallard Duck.


Ferns, Rookery, Daffodils, Ivy, Snowdrops, Lichen.



Until next time, Happy Stitching Everyone



4 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo he is cute :) would make a lovely ornament for the tree and gorgeous photos of your walk :)love mouse xxxxx

Thoeria said...

Cute! I think he'll do great as both - so I guess you'll have to stitch up another one :) Lovely pictures :)

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Your dragon is very sweet:)

Rhona said...

What a cute dragon, I love him!
Lovely pictures from your walk too.