Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

A Finish and I've Won!

I've a new finish to show you.  It's Margaret Sherry's free Spring Card Kit from "Cross Stitch Crazy", 
issue 163.

Mouse with Kite by Margaret Sherry
I should have stitched the grass in 1 stand of thread, but I did not like how it looked, so stitched it in 2 stands instead.





Yes, I could not believe that I had won!  
I won the  "Zoo Babies Birth Record" Giveaway from the Kooler Design Studio. 

I've stitched other things from the Kooler Design Studio in the past, they have such lovely design.  
I also have quite a few of there book's and chart in my collection.

Here's one I stitched some years ago,


- ooOoo -


I've managed to get some lovely close ups of a robin which I thought you would like to see.

European Robin
Fortunately, I had my camera with me to get these pictures.

Until next time, Happy Stitching Everyone



10 comments:

Annie said...

That mouse is just the cutest! Beautiful stitching.

Congrats on your win. I like Kooler designs too and have a number of their hard copy books on my shelf.

Nice of that robin to pose for you. I don't think I've ever seen one quite like that.

Mouse said...

awww it is a cute mouse isn't it ... well done on your win too and simply gorgeous shots of the robin ... I can't get a good one of my wee chap in my garden :( love mouse xxxx

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely stitching and the Robin photos are fantastic. I love their bird song and they are so pretty.

kate n said...

Such beautiful nature photos on your blog and lovely stitches too.

Valma said...

wonderful pictures of the Robin !!
I said it already on MS lovers blog but here again...I love your mouse =D
Very cute
big hugs
xxx

JR said...

Your blog has left me impressed. With best wishes

Nicola said...

Beautiful photos of the Robin. I always have loved your banner photo so it was nice to see one of the mice appear again.

Deb said...

I like the grass as you stitched, with the two strands. Looks much better! Very nice stitching!

Stitching Noni said...

Congrats on your win! That is such a lovely win :o)

I love your little mouse and yep I agree the grass looks much better the way you have done it :o)

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com.au/

Cleejoow said...

Oh I love the Margaret Sherry designs... Lovely picture of the Robins... You're a very talented photographer. If I would try to take pics so close they would end up all wobbly :)