The Liebster Award!
Imagine my surprise today to find a comment left by Lee of Notes from under the Mountain - Lee awarded my little blog a Liebster Blog Award! Thank you so very much Lee!
If you aren't familiar with the Liebster, which means 'favorite' in German, it is a way for bloggers to help each other out by spreading the word about their blogs.
As part of the Liebster tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have motivated and inspired you. To accept the award you must -
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
5. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
It is my pleasure to offer the Liebster blog award to these 5 blogs -
Jo from Boos Mummy
Pam from Crossroads of My Mind
Noni from Fireflies & Cats in the Garden
Thoeria from My Little Corner of Cyberspace
Kerry from Ramblings of a Biscornu Addict
Now, the five facts -
1. I sing in the church choir.
2. I love the colour purple.
3. I am not a very good speller - spell checks on computers were invented for people like me.
4. I don't knit - or thou I could make a scarf, but it would take me too long.
5. I don't garden - I leave that to my husband.
Thanks again Lee.