Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

Liebster Award!

The Liebster Award!


Imagine my surprise today to find a comment left by Lee of Notes from under the Mountain - Lee awarded my little blog a Liebster Blog Award!  Thank you so very much Lee!

If you aren't familiar with the Liebster, which means 'favorite' in German, it is a way for bloggers to help each other out by spreading the word about their blogs.

As part of the Liebster tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have motivated and inspired you. To accept the award you must -

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog. 
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value. 
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
5. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you. 


It is my pleasure to offer the Liebster blog award to these 5 blogs -

Jo from Boos Mummy
Pam from Crossroads of My Mind
Noni from Fireflies & Cats in the Garden
Thoeria from My Little Corner of Cyberspace 
Kerry from Ramblings of a Biscornu Addict 

Now, the five facts - 

1.   I sing in the church choir.
2.  I love the colour purple.
3.  I am not a very good speller - spell checks on computers were invented for people like me.
4.  I don't knit - or thou I could make a scarf, but it would take me too long.
5.  I don't garden - I leave that to my husband.

Thanks again Lee.






 

4 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Congrats on your award :)

Valma said...

Congrats Mary Joan
I've been awarded too this week end =D
Happy stitching
xxx

Thoeria said...

Thanks so much Mary Joan! I'll be posting it later today :)

Stitching Noni said...

Mary Joan, thank you so much! I have finally managed to get around to posting about it today! Sorry it has taken me so long to do so...

Thank you so much :o)

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com.au/