Followers

Friday 9 March 2012

A Finish and Some Stash

WHOOPEE!  I've finally finished stitching my OakHaven Owl SAL.

OakHaven 2011 Owl SAL
So, now that I have decided to make it into a cushion, I just had to go out and get some lovely new fabric for the back.  And yes, it's got lovely Owls on.  While I was there, I noticed lots of reductions, and I came out with more stash at great prices.  Here's a picture of what I got.



The down side is the shop won't be stocking DMC threads any more, which is a shame.


Until next time, Happy Stitching Everyone



9 comments:

Teresa said...

Wonderful finish, the fabric will be great. Sorry your shop will no longer being carrying DMC, such a shame.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Tricia T said...

Congratulations on your finish! You look like you had fun picking out some new stash. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Hello

I love your finish it's so sweet. The owl fabric is great.

Such a shame your shop will no longer be stocking DMC threads.

Your new stash looks lovely.

Thoeria said...

This is one of my favourites - the owls :) Love the fabric and all the other stash!

ricketyjo said...

Congrats on your finish, it looks lovely!

Kate said...

Congratulations on your finish, lovely stash too.

♥ Nia said...

Uhuu!! Congrats on your finish! :D

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Beautiful finish.

Stitching Noni said...

What sweet Owls! You have done a lovely job on the owls. The new fabric that you bought to make it into a cushion is just perfect! Shame the shop won't be stocking DMC anymore. Isn't that just a pain?

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com.au/