Followers

Saturday 19 March 2016

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend

Hi Everyone

It's some time since I last blogged!  Well, I have been stitching, but I can't show you yet, so you will have to wait a bit longer.

This weekend it's the IHSW.  There is still time to join in.  Here is the link.  Joining in will help me get some importent stitching done, and hopefully finished!



As I have not got much to show you,  I thought I would share some cross stitch freebies with you.

Cross stitch rose design

Here is a pretty rose design from Lesley Teare which can be found here.






Here is another freebie from Permin, but only available for March.  There is a new chart each month.

Until next time.

Take Care and Happy Stitching Everyone




3 comments:

diamondc said...

Thank-you for the freebies, I look forward to seeing your projects.

Blessings
Catherine

Blogger said...

Look at the way my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's story starts in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

These are the EXACT same secrets lots of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps this conversation has even occurred IN YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, trash bucket of a vehicle with a suspended driver's license and $3 in his pocket.

"I'm so fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

You took part in those thoughts, right?

Your success story is waiting to happen. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

Blogger said...

Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

Over 160,000 women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to lose 1-2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

It's effective and it works with anybody.

Here's how to do it yourself:

1) Get a drinking glass and fill it up half full

2) Proceed to use this strange hack

you'll be 1-2 lbs skinnier when you wake up!