Followers

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas!!

Well, I'm way behind on most things.  Especially my stitching.  I have posted my Christmas Cards and bought some Christmas presents.  Here are some progress pictures of my WIPs/UFOs.  First 'Fizzy Moon' - "Winter Wonderland".  I was going to post last Wednesday, but it didn't work out.  But here's what I had done.  The second picture shows where I'm up too, or though there is still lots more to do!!

5 December 2012
12 December 2012
 I've also done a little more on "Christmas Kisses".  Still lots more to do.

Christmas Kisses by Margaret Sherry.

Christmas Kisses by Margaret Sherry.

-ooOoo-


I do have some good news.  I won a  Giveaway at Tiff Stitches.    An 'Ice Queen' chart by Lizzie Kate along with some 'Strawberry Fields' Floss/Thread by 'Weeks Dye Works'.  It was a wonderful surprise.  I'm looking forward to stitching it.  Thank you so much Tiffany.

Ice Queen by Lizzie Kate.
-ooOoo-

There are some lovely freebies out on the net and I would like to share some of them with you.


JOY by Stitcheree!
Merry & Bright by Stitcheree!

It Snowed Last Night by Stitcheree!


Winter Sampler by Cosmic Handmade - just scroll down.


Time is flying and I must go.  Remember - Christmas is just around the corner!!

Until Next time, Happy Stitching Everyone


8 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

All looks lovely, thank you for sharing.

Nicola said...

Those are very pretty freebies, thank you for sharing

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching and lovely freebie :)
Thank you for sharing
Congrats for the win xx

Valma said...

congrats on your winning , this a lovely piece by Lizzie Kate ! great gift you won
your Fizzie Moon bears are adorable, I have the calendar but haven't stitched any scene yet :-/
lovely mouse, lovely bears ... those two will be lovely pieces =)
happy stitching
xxxx

demeter83 said...

I love your WIPs, they're so cute!

Mouse said...

oooo love that wee mouse.. well I would wouldn't I ..lol
congratulations on the win too ... hope you get everything done in time for Christmas :) love mouse xxxx

Steph said...

I love your Fizzy Moon stitch ^_^ Sweet links too, thank you for sharing and a lovely win for you.
xox

emily said...

Hello

I found your blog through Random Ramblings.
Your wips are so cute!
Your Hardanger finishes are beautiful!