Followers

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Margaret Sherry Cat and Robin Christmas Card

First of all I want to say a big welcome to all my new followers.

On Friday I bought 'Cross Stitch Crazy', issue 171.  From there I got a bit side tracked as I had to stitch the lovely freebie by Margaret Sherry of a "Cat and Robin Christmas Card".  I've just finished stitching the card, and here is a picture of it.

Christmas Cat and Robin by Margaret Sherry
-ooOoo-

I must share with you some lovely Hardanger Christmas Ornaments I have seen on a blog by Manya at Humming Needles.  So far Manya has charted a lovely Bell, Heart and Snowflake Ornaments.  Please do go and have a look at her blog.  Here's a picture of the Hardanger Bell Ornament.

Hardanger Christmas Bell by Manya at Humming Needles


I must now go back to stitching Fizzy Moon - 'Winter Wonderland'.  Hopefully, I will have it finished by my next post.


Until Next time, Happy Stitching Everyone


9 comments:

Tricia T said...

Awww!! I had to stop and leave a comment about your sweet Margaret Sherry stitch. ADORABLE!! I just love them when they are done, but how to you stand all the strange backstitching on the aida??? It's so hard for me to pierce the fabric! I would stitch more of them if I could get past that... I'd love some hints! : )

Tricia
The Stamper's Stitches

♥ Nia said...

Ohhh such a cute cat!! =) adorable!

cucki said...

Aww what a cute kitty card ..I love her so much..
Your hardanger ornament is so lovely too..
Big hugs cucki xxx

Anne said...

Oh so cute Christmas Cat and Robin! Love Margaret Sherry! The hardanger bell is very pretty. Like how she added the separate clapper. Very pretty.

Nicola said...

The bell is gorgeous, thank you for sharing the information

Valma said...

this bell ornament is superb !!!
thanks for sharing, I'm going to have a look =)
your cat is adorable, I have to order the magazine, I collect MS designs hehehehe =)
happy stitching on your Fizzie Moon
big hugs
xxx

Mánya said...

Thank you so much, Mary Joan for sharing my work and for all your kind words!
Best wishes,
Annamaria

Sari said...

Oh, it is absolutely adorable! I'm still waiting for my mag, maybe today!
The hardanger bell is also so pretty, maybe next year I will try a bit more of hardanger also.
Hugs, Sari

geeky Heather said...

Oh, very cute finish! =) And thank you for the link to the hardanger ornaments...those are beautiful!!