Well, I said I would be stitching for Christmas, and here is my first finish for 2012. The Prairie Schooler - Blackwork Angels. I just love these designs and hope to do more of the set. I'm already half way through the next one.
|The Prairie Schooler - Blackwork Angels.|
Yes, this is a first for me. It's my blogoversary in 4 days time, so I want to celebrate with a Giveaway.
I've had a look at my collection of leaflets that I have collected over the years and found these.
Starting from the top left there is:-
- Ginger & Spice - The Tulip & The Rose
- DMC - Country Kitchen
- Artistic Needle - Musical Christmas
- Zweigart - Cork - Pulled and drawn threadwork
- National Park Needlework - Lower Falls, Yellowstone National Park
- American School of Needlework - Santas at Work & Play
- Lily Fire-Screen Chart (Magazine Freebie)
So here are the rules if you want to join in the fun.
- Be a follower - old or new.
- Post a comment on this post. Please add your email address to your post please.
- For an extra entry, post a link to my giveaway on your own blog, and come back and tell me you have done so.
- Closes on Friday 17 February 2012. I will do a draw over the week-end.
And finally, here is a cheeky squirrel at the fat balls, which we put out for the birds.