Followers

Monday 3 October 2011

Snowman, Holiday and Pictures

Hello Everyone

It's been some time since I last posted.  I've been away in Hunstanton, Norfolk again (3rd time this year).  The weather was amazing.  We are having an "Indian Summer" at the moment.   I've finally put on my summer clothes as its so hot.  The only thing I missed was packing my sun hat, I just had to do without it, so I kept in the shade, when ever I could.  And there was I stitching a Snowman, which I have now finished.  It's a Margaret Sherry Designs and I have stitched it on blue aida and not red, to make it stand out better.  I'm now stitching Father Christmas to complete the SAL on the Margaret Sherry Lovers Blogspot.


Margaret Sherry's Snowman


I thought I would share with you the photo's I took of the wonderful sunsets over the sea while I was away.  One of them shows the sun going through a cloud, which makes it look like something from outer space!

Sunsets 1

Sunsets 2

Sunsets 3

Redmires Reservoir

The other Saturday I went for a walk with a group of friends to Redmires Reservoir, and here are just some of the photo's that I took.

Redmires Reservoir

Sheep
Fungi

And once again I saw the Sunflowers in the school yard and I just had to get my camera out to take them.

Sunflowers and Bees


Until next time, Happy Stitching Everyone



6 comments:

cucki said...

hello dear, very sweet stitching..i love it..
and lovely photos..all of them are so lovely :)
keep well and have a lovely day..
hugs cucki xx

Thoeria said...

Sweet MaryJoan! Cute little snowman :) And what lovely sunsets

Charity C. said...

Oh I just love all of your pictures! They are so beautiful and your snowman is the cutest!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Brilliant photos and I love your Margaret Sherry Snowman.

Carol said...

Such a darling little snowman--he has such a cute little smile :)

Gorgeous photos as well--love the sheep and the sunflowers!

Mad about Craft said...

The snowman is very cute.

Your photos are just beautiful, you are talented.

I'd forgotten about Redmires Dam, I haven't visited there since I was a little girl.