Followers

Sunday 7 August 2011

Photographer Cat

New finish - Photographer Cat by Margaret Sherry.  One of the "Sports and Hobbies" designs.  I just had to stitch this cat.  It reminded me of myself.  Camera in hand and hoping to capture the right image, especially birds.  Isn't he gorgeous!



-ooOoo-

I spotted some lovely poppies in a field of corn while I was out the other week and I just want to share them with you.

Poppies and a hover fly.





-ooOoo-

This week I have been very busy helping at a Children's Holiday Club.  It was only in the mornings but quite exhausting.  But the best reward was to see the happy smiling faces of the children as they were enjoying themselves so much.  There was even a barbeque for all the families of the children on Thursday evening and we were blessed with good weather.



Happy Stitching Everyone

11 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Your poppy photos are gorgeous and I have to say,again, I love photographer cat :)

Mad about Craft said...

I love this cat, I also love poppies!

Lovely finish!

Lee said...

Just love the cats you stitch and the latest one is great.
The poppy photos are just what I need to beighten up a winters day want to have them on my computor all day long to enjoy thank you for sharing.

cucki said...

aww sweet cat..and i love poppies too xx

Vicky L said...

Awww, the cat is so adorable!!!

CoccinellaDots said...

Very nice ♥

mdgtjulie said...

What a cute little finish. I love MS's cats. They're so cute! Love the poppies too. They're beautiful. Keep up the good work, Mary Joan!!

Tatkis said...

Nice and funny cat, and I adore poppies!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Thoeria said...

Your cat is definitely a cutie MaryJoan! And those poppies are gorgeous! Lucky you to have a whole field around there :-)

♥ Nia said...

I love your cat!! So cute =)
Congrats! :D

Teresa said...

Love your photo kitty, I have a friend who loves cats and collects cameras. Where is the pattern from?
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches