Followers

Saturday 5 February 2011

Hardanger

Instead of cross stitching, I decided to do some Hardanger.  I've been looking through some of the freebies you can get from Nordic Needle and found "Crystals 4" pattern.  Here is the pdf link.  I've been doing Hardanger for a few years now, but I still feel like I'm a beginner as there are so many stitches to learn.  So every piece is a learning piece.  So far I have only done small items.  This way I can build myself up to do something bigger.

Well, here's my first Hardanger of 2011.

Crystals 4 - design by Roz Watnemo of Nordic Needle, Inc.

This was stitched with variegated thread from DMC 4030.

-ooOoo-

I done this next one last year for a friend's granddaughters' 18th birthday.  Another Nordic Needle design called "Ocean Waves", but I changed the colours to pink.  Here is the pdf link.

Close up of "Ocean Waves" design by Roz Watnemo of Nordic Needle, Inc.

This was stitched with variegated thread from Anchor 1320.

Hannah Joy's 18th Birthday Card

Happy Stitching

1 comment:

Lucie said...

Wow - they are fantastic - well done x