Followers

Saturday 8 January 2011

Welcome to my first ever blog!

Well, I've finally taken the plunge and started a blog.  I'm hoping to share with you, all of my stitching that I am  doing this year.  Hardanger is a passion of mine, so I hope to show you how easy it is.  Also I will put links on to show you where you can find freebie patterns.  I've also been going through my stitching stash and have discovered a lovely sampler that I purchased over 17 years ago!  I know, I was in shock when I found the receipt.  Well I have started it again and I will post pictures of how I am progressing.

I can also post my first finish for 2011.  "Santa Paws" by Margaret Sherry.  Isn't he cute!


Happy Stitching

2 comments:

#HeatherMakes said...

He is totally lovely! Well done you!

Anne said...

Cute first post! Love the MS kitty :D Where's that sampler? I'll have to comb through your blog to find it!!